Hiho, xKimi himself :P

Go down

Hiho, xKimi himself :P

Post by xMelody on Fri May 04, 2012 12:56 pm

well i wrote a introduction at Prophecy and a big big apply at Essence, but for all who still dont know me or want to know. Here i am ^^

my name is René, iam 22 years old and iam living in the north-east of germany (near the eastsea islands)

i think iam a person everyone can understand with, just a normal personality.. a bit shy, a bit crazy, a bit of all, iam not a person of hate and madness.
in my freetime i spend a lot of time in my own garden (a pretty big one for just 1 person) to work or just chill out. In fact, to work in there is one of my hobbys. But i also like to go on Party´s. playing football ( watching football of course), table tennis or just to spend time at the beach on summer time.
I was working in a hospital, since ive lost that job iam on search to get a new one. So no wonder that i have so much time for FT, for this club and for this community. Smile

iam still sorry, that my english is so very bad in grammatics xD but i think you understand what i want to say always.

for my FT "career"
i started to have sense in this game by creating a Lucy (xXScabbiaXx) because it was kinda fun to play with her and i met some very nice people.
I never was in great or famous clubs, cause i always had my own club´s Smile
with some new understanding in this game i created a new Lucy, named xFanny. still to play basic (dont know why, but i only played basic the first 2 years)
but she had 60 dex and the chance to have elements, so my dear friend "Wowww" tryed to played battle with me.
I liked it. So i tryed to understand the game system in battle mode and forgot about Basic ^^"

few months later, i was going to be a respectable player in battle mode, alaplaya banned my acount 4 ever, for a bad mistake.
great FT friends, like Wowww, Aneliya (Kimi) motivated me to create a new acount, to still play this game.
so i created xKimi and later the new try "ILOVEYOUKIMI" for the Sta/Wil part in a battle game.
Thx for those people, who made it possible for me <3

clubs i owned or joined in my FT "career" :

EndlessFight (own)
Spirit (own)
Amity (best own)
Anchor (own)
Excite (own)

Solaris (joined)
SkyOcean (joined)
Prophecy (joined, sad end cause all gone Sad )
Essence (joined, had troubles with some guys there)
FreaksOnFire (submaster, 8 months loyale member. but the atmosphere was lost for me at least)

looks like a club jumper huh? xD but i think iam not. If i feel well somewhere i stay forever.

and now OldSchool.
i think its a great club, i love to play with and for this. And iam proud to be able a member here.
Finally a good reason to play active.

Well. i think i said all ^^

greetz xKimi Razz

und fühlst du dich wie Flasche leer..
Hier ist ne volle - Bitte sehr :3
xMelody

Anzahl der Beiträge : 333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hiho, xKimi himself :P

Post by MrJivoirien on Fri May 04, 2012 11:48 pm

Hi! Kimi Smile

MrJivoirien

Anzahl der Beiträge : 75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by xFeena on Fri May 04, 2012 11:52 pm

though ur grammar rlly rlly sucks, its a great introduction doublenice

but hey its not a shame playing only basic for 2 years .. i did that for almost 4 years sadlight
i am glad, that you play battle with me !
xFeena
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 508

View user profile http://oldschool.forumieren.org

Back to top Go down

Post by xNici on Sat May 05, 2012 1:29 am

Great intodructioon!! nice
Dk that u was the owner of Spirit and Excite..

1956 - 1957 - 1963 - 1995 - 1996 - 2002 - 2011 - 2012

I'm The PRINCESS - That's Why!
xNici

Anzahl der Beiträge : 321

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeiGi on Sun May 06, 2012 8:59 pm

nice intro rene!
NeiGi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 288

View user profile