OldSchool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ike/Kriyuu

+2
xFeena
Ike
6 posters

Go down

Ike/Kriyuu Empty Ike/Kriyuu

Post by Ike Thu May 10, 2012 11:13 pm

Hello.
Since I'm always a forum reading guy (phoenix,effect etc.) I'd like to give at least some facts about my personality even though I'm no oldschool member.

Personal stuff:
My name is Samuel, actually friends or people who think to be so call me Samu lol. Ingame I'm also known as Ike, because of my dhanpir's name. I am 17 years old and next year I'm going to do my "Abitur". Moreover i live in the south of germany. Languages that i speak are German, English and French. Probably something about my hobbies: since ~2,5 years i started to dance (standart and latin), but now I am also dancing jumpstyle and melbourne shuffle. Furthermore I am a big anime fan in general.

Ingame:
My main characters are my lucy, Kriyuu (also known as xXLeanneXx from past) and xPain, my niki.
Other chars: xXKonanXx (Shua), ike04 (Dhanpir), Alja (LunLun),...

I actually only play basic since about 4 years. In the beginning i played any mode, but basic seemed for me to be the right mode, because there is less luck than in battle in my opinion.
Front or back, i play both positions, actually just sides is useless for me. In past i was used to be pure back player, but since some months or almost a year i've been playing front, as well.

In my FT history i was in many clubs, although only a few of them were serious. (effect and perfection are/were the bests imo)
At first I had some clubs with my friends, but i was also part of perfection, phoenix,caelum,effect, paradise, arrideo, suavis, abunai and some other clubs.
Currently I stay with my lucy in perfection and with my other chars in Beyond, my own club.

My mate has been FlashLady/Ataria/Craiig. We were playing since 3,5years ago already, unfortunately he actually stopped playing already long time ago. Moreover other mates of mine are Eros/Tamanda and YuriSama/Harun (they are also part of beyond). It's also sad, that many people stopped with who i was used to play in past for example chaihang or also meiru. Surprisingly I still find good matches when I play with GoldFingers/Ino together.

There are many people in ft who I don't like, because I don't like their behaviour and often I'm a very direct person in this game to say my opinion if someone annoys me, even when I'm often too lazy to write it lol. I also don't really like if people think they were better than me in the basic mode, seems like I have some ego too much there lol, but actually it's true in my opinion since i think that it's pretty easy to beat such people lols. For example a member that left you short time ago. If serious people like yurisama or galmas think to be better than me in front for example I agree, since they are lol I also see eros and lupo better in back than me.
Another point is that I don't like laggers, who can just win due to their lag. I don't care if people take 10 charge against me, if they have no lag they will lose actually. There is a big variety of such players, some of them are in armada for example, for sure you know that.
Not forget to say: I hate hackers in basic mode like Hokage5 or Zetax3, because it's just unfair if their lob is 10 times faster than mine with +6lob and they have 0 lob, 0 charge and less str lol.
By the way, normally I am just rude to other people if they do some of the things i wrote above or flame/spamm me or if they insult my mates for instance, too.

So that was it actually.
/Regards cya

Last edited by Ike on Sat May 12, 2012 1:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Ike
Ike

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

Back to top Go down

Ike/Kriyuu Empty Re: Ike/Kriyuu

Post by xFeena Fri May 11, 2012 12:05 am

Welcome on our forum, hf on this page

edit: if u wanna call some names, be honest and call them directly. there is no need to write them cancelled, kinda useless
xFeena
xFeena
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 508

https://oldschool.forumieren.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Ike Fri May 11, 2012 2:07 am

i see, then I'm going to do so in future, just didn't want to hurt their feelings lol!
Ike
Ike

Back to top Go down

Post by Thepower0str Fri May 11, 2012 8:02 am

Yo Samuel... nice introduction.. nice

Maybe its weird to say this, but i really appreciate the way you think in Ft..
You are really direct as you said..
but i like the way you think that FT ´life´ is still different than a real ´life´. understand?...
It is really normal to think this way for all FT players... but actually less players are thinking like this.. also me.

See us ig dude What a Face

Daniek,
Thepower0str
Thepower0str

Anzahl der Beiträge : 149

Back to top Go down

Post by xDynamik Sat May 12, 2012 3:04 am

Hey, nice Introduction.
I think i just played 1 time vs or with you.

Don't know how your Skill is, but you have a big Ego so it
has to be good. Well your Attidude has a positive Aspect and a
negative Aspect i think, because not everybody can handle it.

But your Welcome clap clap
xDynamik
xDynamik

Anzahl der Beiträge : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by NeiGi Sun May 13, 2012 10:11 pm

Nice introduction Ike x)

@Daniek : I think every players can see the difference between FT and real-life :O, at least our club see it xD
After, it's the way they behave which defines their personality.

I guess Ike is a rude person in real too?
NeiGi
NeiGi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Ike Mon May 14, 2012 12:24 am

oO I'm not rude in real actually lol
Ike
Ike

Back to top Go down